Monday, February 11, 2013

Working on a new Kit and Photbucket issues!

Hi! I am working on a new kit for St. Patrick's Day! Here is the color pallet:

Not sure how long it will take me to get it done. I been dealing with the "New Photobucket" issue, as I am sure many of you are too. I don't know about you but I absolutely hate it! I have quite a bit of comptuer experience and have used all kinds of programs and stuff but that new site is just plain Gawd-Awful!!! I have been a paying customer there for over 2 years and have really loved it! But if they don't fix the hundreds of problems with it, then I will be moving to to someplace else. I can't even access the 1000's of pics I have there half the time. I am so afraid I will lose them all! With all the complaints I have seen on their "so called Support Forum" (Hah!) you would think they would know the whole thing was just an extrememly bad idea and start over while letting us go back the old Photobucket system! It's like monkey set it up!!! Ok, done venting! LOL Anyways will post the new kit as soon as I get it done, as a freebie for ya all, of course!
Huggz, Vesta

No comments:

Post a Comment