Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Boston Strong FTU Template!

Hi! Most of you know, Freya Langford-Sidebottom made a wonderful tube called "Boston Strength" and has donated it in support of Boston after the awful bombing during the Marathon. It inspired me to make a tag but I needed a template so here it is!!! I am offering the tag, which I can't show you right now :), at my group, The Creative Chicks, this weekend for our Weekend Challenge. But I guess I can share the template in case anyone would like to use it!

Update: I was not happy with the pixel text so redid the template. If you have the other one, I suggest you delete it and get the new one. I also mis-spelled "Strong" on the pixel text!! So please don't use the old one! LOL I swear, I can spell once in awhile!


It's not much really but it served my purpose! LOL
There are both .psd and .pspimage files in the folder.
You can get it here:
 
Have fun!!! God Bless Boston! ♥♥♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment