Thursday, May 9, 2019

Hello! Still alive and kicking! LOL Just wanted to let ya all know that I will probably be closing my group, Taggerz Haven, by June.  It's been really fun and I have met so many awesome people but time marches on and I find I just don't have the time I want to just have fun! I know I make it look effortless (giggle!) but it takes a bit of work to run a group, take care of a house, 3 aging doggies and 1 weird cat.   I haven't had time to make tags like I want and maybe even go back to making kits.  So I will instead just be a regular members in a group or two and play!
And if you want to join a really fun group, you should check out this one:
http://taggerzparadise.forumotion.com/
A friend of mine opened it this past year and there is a lot going on there!

I will prolly keep my blog cause who knows, I might wanna share stuff.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment