Friday, March 8, 2024

 Hi ya all! Haven't been doing too much lately but dealing with my hubby who now has been retired for awhile and is driving me nuts! LOL  Mine was a workaholic so for him to settle down has been rough.  Thank goodness spring is coming so he can get outside again and do his work working stuff.  He just have very few interests besides that dang guy!!! LOL 

Anyways haven't been doing too much psp'g but did make a kinda cute tag from a kit called Irish Kissed from Adrienne's Designs! Link is here:   

https://adriennesdesigns.blogspot.com/

At first I was skeptical of AI stuff, being so new to me and being an avid fan of science fiction movies (LOL) and this all sounds so "skynet" to me! But her kits and tubes she makes using AI are fantastic!!! I am so loving playing with them. So go check her site out! It's awesome! Oh did I mention these are free! Yyyaayyyy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment