Wednesday, June 16, 2021

 Well got my cataract surgery and had toric lenses implanted which corrects my horrible stigmatism!! I am happy  about that cause I don't need prescription glasses anymore but now I can't read or see very well up close! Ugh! So I have little cheap reading glasses I have to use. It's a pain but I can see a long ways now and can read signs from quite far away! So thats good! At least I will pass my driving test! LOL 

But now I found out I have two vertebre that are trying to fuse together in my lumbar back since the disk was taken out a long time ago. Its quite painful! Been trying to get a new procedure called "Intracept" where they go in and permanently kill off the nerve bundles in or on the bones (not sure!LOL) but I've read that most people get immediate relief and the nerves never grow back!!! I'm for that!! But its new and costs alot so my insurance is "investigating" to decide if they will pay for some of it. Ugh. So I wait. 

But that's getting old huh! fix one thing something else goes to hell! LOL So I haven't been creating anything lately since I hurt too much to sit here at my computer for long.  So everyone give me some positive energy cause I can use it!!! LOL 



No comments:

Post a Comment