Sunday, July 11, 2021

 Hello! Been so hot here that I have lost all ability to make tags or do much of anything. I have AC but its just a smaller unit and it runs 24 hours lately! Geez! 

But just wanted to let yas know that it might be a good idea to change your Google password and therefore your Blogger password cause I guess Google got hacked or something I saw on the news lately.  I got a notice that someone was trying to sign in to my account on here but I never sign out so they couldn't get in.  So I changed almost all my passwords to long (irritating!) passwords that are a pain to figure out, including for me! LOL   But better irritated than hacked right!?! So be safe everyone and change your passwords often and don't use the same one for everything. 

Good luck! 




No comments:

Post a Comment