Friday, November 19, 2021

 Hiya peeps! Just popping in.  I find that if you don't post once in awhile your blog gets hacked so here I am. Not been psp'g much cause still dealing with many health issues.  I think also been kinda feeling lack luster from reading about Covid everywhere and so many people being kinda nuts from the panic it causes.  I read that globally we are in a state of mass hysteria which is common when dealing with huge issues we can't really control.  Most people won't even realize they are experiencing it till suddenly something sets them off, which really wouldn't ordinarily.  I think thats why the increase in violence and stuff. It's just our brain trying to protect us by moving thoughts to something else.  Not always a good things but hey thats just being human.  So take care, do the best you can, and remember one day we will overcome this like we do most things and everything will settle down. 



No comments:

Post a Comment